Innocent Code: A Security Wake-up Call for Web Programmers by Sverre H. Huseby (Paperback, 2003)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £4.50Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 28 Sep
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis concise and practical book will show where code vulnerabilities lie and how best to fix them. Its value is in showing where most coding errors lie, without needing to delve into the specifics of each system architecture, programming or scripting language or application and it provides illustrations with real code.
- Author BiographySverre Huseby runs his own company selling courses and consultancy services in Web application security. Hea s an active participant on webappsec mail forum.
- Author(s)Sverre H. Huseby
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication09/12/2003
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight444 g
- Width179 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.96Trending at £24.46
- £17.29Trending at £28.05
- £23.56Trending at £39.99
- £11.91Trending at £20.03
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
- £8.63Trending at £16.99
- £17.28Trending at £22.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.