All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.34
- £45.12Trending at £47.98
- £12.21Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.71
- £12.86Trending at £16.87
- £10.00Trending at £11.95
About this product
- DescriptionExplains and illustrates through case studies the four key sources of competitive advantage and financial success.
- Author BiographyNicolai J. Foss is Professor at the Copenhagen Business School and Professor II at the Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration. He was previously Director of the Department of Strategic Management and Globalization at the Copenhagen Business School. Torben Pedersen is Professor of International Business in the Copenhagen Business School's Department of Strategic Management and Globalization. Jacob Pyndt works for Nordea, a leading pan-European bank, where he works on business strategy issues with a primary focus on outsourcing of functions and processes. Majken Schultz is Professor at the Copenhagen Business School and a partner in the Reputation Institute.
- Author(s)Jacob Pyndt,Majken Schultz,Nicolai J. Foss,Torben Pedersen
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication12/01/2012
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note35 b/w illus. 14 tables
- Weight540 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.