All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book helps the next generation of doctors understand how they can contribute to making healthcare safer.
- Author BiographyRebecca Lawton is a Senior Lecturer in the Institute of Psychological Sciences, University of Leeds. In 2009, she took up a secondment at Bradford Institute of Health Research where she leads a multi-disciplinary team of researchers, innovation managers and administrative staff to deliver on research, evaluation and innovation/implementation projects on patient safety. Rebecca is a member of the Yorkshire Quality and Safety Research Group. Gerry Armitage is a Senior Lecturer at the School of Health, University of Bradford. His background is nursing and health professional education. Following a Department of Health Research Fellowship, he took up a secondment at the Bradford Institute of health Research as a Senior Fellow. He works with Rebecca Lawton (co-editor) in the patient safety research team. Gerry is a member of the Yorkshire Quality and Safety Research Group.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication23/07/2012
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleBecoming Tomorrow's Doctors
- Place of PublicationExeter
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLearning Matters Ltd
- Content Note10 illustrations
- Weight338 g
- Width171 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byGerry Armitage,Rebecca Lawton
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.50Trending at £20.01
- £11.44Trending at £15.01
- £10.99Trending at £12.91
- £12.55Trending at £12.80
- £3.60Trending at £3.64
- £33.21Trending at £43.10
- £50.73Trending at £59.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.