All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £13.69Trending at £14.47
- £12.49Trending at £14.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores different aspects related to innovation processes in industry. It presents in detail several approaches to support these processes by ICT-based Knowledge Management (KM) systems and collaborative working environments.
- Author BiographyDr Mikel Sorli achieved his PhD at the High Technical School of the University of the Basque Country (UPV/EHU), Bilbao, Spain. He was also awarded an MBA by the Deusto University (INSIDE), Bilbao, Spain. Dr Sorli works for Fundacion Labein, where he is Head of Design Engineering in the Innovation Management and Regional Development Unit. His current research is in the fields of product life cycle management, and integrating and promoting the use of Knowledge Based Engineering, PDM systems and advanced design methodologies. Dr Dragan Stokic has a PhD from the University of Beograd. He is a senior researcher at the Institute for Applied System Technology, Bremen, where he is responsible for research into Collaborative Working Environments (CWE) and business networking; Knowledge Management for product/process design; IiM, such as modelling and control of robots and automation, as well as enterprise modelling and design and; methodology for application of the best manufacturing practices in introducing advanced technology into manufacturing companies.
- Author(s)Dragan Stokic,Mikel Sorli
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication24/07/2009
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note18 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1320 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.