CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £8.84
- £11.29Trending at £12.34
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £5.54Trending at £5.67
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £7.98Trending at £9.99
About this product
- Author(s)Patrick Planing
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication07/02/2014
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer Gabler
- Content Note51 black & white illustrations, 68 black & white tables, biography
- Weight455 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Table Of ContentsADAS Technology.- Defining Innovation, Acceptance, Adoption, Resistance, and Diffusion.- Qualitative and Quantitative Research on Innovation Acceptance.- Factors for the Acceptance of Advanced Driver-Assistance Systems.
- Author BiographyPatrick Planing is a doctoral graduate from Leeds Metropolitan University, UK, and a visiting lecturer at various German universities. He currently holds a position in the Business Innovation Unit of a leading premium car manufacturer in Germany.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.