All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £15.68
- £28.65Trending at £29.99
- £26.12Trending at £28.79
- £19.77Trending at £21.59
- £25.68Trending at £27.85
- £7.94Trending at £10.99
- £23.71Trending at £26.09
About this product
- DescriptionReady or not, education has entered the Innovation Age, where it's not about what students know but what they can do with what they know. In this title, Sharon Sam Sakai-Miller shares her vision for active, constructivist-based learning, infused with innovation skills, which leads to proven student success.
- Author BiographySharon Sam Sakai-Miller is the director of technology integration services at the San Lorenzo Unified School District near Oakland, California, USA. After teaching for more than 10 years, she served at three Bay Area County Offices of Education and as a curriculum coordinator for math, science, and instructional technology. As an educational consultant, Sakai-Miller presented in 18 states and published the MentorToGo Technology Literacy Kit for Teachers and a dissertation Learning through Student-Authored Interactive Media: A Mixed Methods Exploration.
- Author(s)Sharon Sam Sakai-Miller
- PublisherInternational Society for Technology in Education
- Date of Publication25/01/2016
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationEugene
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInternational Society for Technology in Education
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.