All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Books, Comics, Magazines
Save on Other Books, Comics, Magazines
- £14.47Trending at £15.98
- £30.44Trending at £40.22
- £10.97Trending at £11.34
- £13.12Trending at £14.98
- £10.29Trending at £11.13
- £19.17Trending at £26.99
- £12.48Trending at £13.46
About this product
- DescriptionTalks about the disruptive innovation and how to master them. This book pays attention to the management task for innovation, the development of the mindset for innovation and setting of the conditions for self organisation; the relationship between the traditional organisation and innovation.
- Author BiographyBurkard Wordenweber obtained his PhD in computer science at Cambridge University, England. He headed Hella's Corporate R&D and founded the L-LAB. He is an honorary Professor at Paderborn University. Since 2004 he is in charge of Advanced Engineering at Visteon. He has published a number of books on Innovation Management. Uwe Weissflog is founder of Pathway Guidance - Europe. He helps organisations to rediscover the human spirit as the source for novel approaches to innovation, teamwork and leadership. Thirty years of international experience as a professional and executive provide the basis for his unique style of integrating technology, processes and people into meaningful business operations.
- Author(s)Burkard Wordenweber,Uwe Weissflog
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication01/03/2005
- GenreTechnology: General & Reference
- Series TitleVDI-Buch / Chemische Technik / Verfahrenstechnik
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight510 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.