All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.34
- £45.12Trending at £47.98
- £12.21Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.71
- £12.86Trending at £16.87
- £10.00Trending at £11.95
About this product
- DescriptionInnovation represents the most important articles on the topic of innovation and features contributions from some of the world's top experts including Jordan J. Baruch, John Seely Brown, Anil Khurana, Constantinos Markides, Marc H. Meyer, Michael E. Porter, James Brian Quinn, Edward B. Roberts, Stephen R. Rosenthal, Harbir Singh, Robert I.
- Author BiographyEDWARD B. ROBERTS is the David Sarnoff Professor of the Management of Technology at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology's Sloan School of Management. He is the founder and chair of the MIT Entrepreneurship Center and chairs the Sloan's faculty of management of technological innovation and entrepreneurship. He is the author of Entrepreneurs in High Technology.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication09/04/2002
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleThe MIT Sloan Management Review Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Weight534 g
- Width166 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byEdward B. Roberts
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.