All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.34
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.38Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.87
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
About this product
- DescriptionInnovation, Entrepreneurship, Geography and Growth provides a timely, accessible review of our understanding of the complex links between innovation, entrepreneurship, geography and growth. Expert contributions provide a thorough roadmap of the developments in research at the interface of these themes.
- Author BiographyPhilip McCann holds Endowed Chair of Economic Geography at University of Groningen, The Netherlands. He was formerly Professor of Urban and Regional Economics in the Department of Economics at University of Reading, UK. Professor McCann has been appointed as one of two Special Advisers to the European Commissioner for Regional Policy, providing expert counsel on matters related to the reform and future development of European Cohesion Policy. Les Oxley is Professor of Economics at University of Waikato, New Zealand, Adjunct Professor at Curtin University of Technology, Australia, and an affiliate of Motu Economic and Public Policy Research. His research interests include modelling and testing theories of economic growth, financial econometrics, energy economics and cliometrics. He is a founding editor of the Journal of Economic Surveys and sits on the editorial boards of several international journals.
- Author(s)Les Oxley,Philip McCann
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication07/12/2012
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleSurveys of Recent Research in Economics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight370 g
- Width169 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.