All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInnovation introduces readers to the global pioneers whose ideas and products have driven the changes that have revolutionised our world in every field.
- Author BiographyKim Chandler McDonald is the Co Founder and EVP of KimmiC, a company specializing in lateral thinking and international innovation implementation. A former writer/editor for national and international newspapers and magazines and host/producer of an award winning radio/TV program, Kim is a sought after speaker, columnist and advisory board member. She currently sits on Griffith University's Enterprise Advisory Board, the Advisory Board of Frost and Sullivan's - Global Innovation and Leadership Community and is an Academy Fellow of the International Entrepreneurship Academy.
- Author(s)Kim Chandler McDonald
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/10/2013
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Weight409 g
- Width158 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £26.29Trending at £39.97
- £11.76Trending at £14.18
- £17.68Trending at £19.20
- £14.76Trending at £15.14
- £7.64Trending at £8.00
- £14.50Trending at £14.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.