CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.74
- £14.82Trending at £17.00
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.56
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
About this product
- DescriptionExamines discourses of knowledge and innovation in post-industrial societies and knowledge-based organizations. This book investigates the value of knowledge and the question of innovation management in a commercial environment for a technology company. It reveals the ambiguities and challenges of innovation management.
- Author BiographyTheodora Asimakou has a PhD in Management from Manchester Business School. She has research and consulting experience in academic and commercial projects in large organizations in Greece and UK. She is currently employed as a lecturer at IST College, Athens, Greece. Her research interests lie in the area of knowledge and innovation, and in particular how various and transforming concepts and practices affect the workplace.
- Author(s)Theodora Asimakou
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication12/12/2008
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in Global Competition
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 45
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note8 black & white tables
- Weight453 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.