CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £32.27Trending at £33.25
- £10.75Trending at £12.23
- £11.32Trending at £11.68
- £10.55Trending at £11.21
- £7.52Trending at £10.07
- £7.52Trending at £8.04
- £7.29Trending at £7.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores innovation and economic growth in developing countries on both the macroeconomic and microeconomic levels. It provides theoretical and empirical research with a particular focus on small and medium-sized businesses.
- Author BiographyNeslihan Aydgoan is Assistant Professor, Department of Economic, Cankaya University, and Visiting Assistant Professor, Duquesne University, Donahue Graduate School of Business. She has served as an Instructor, University of Maastricht; Visiting Scholar, Carnegi Mellon University, Software Industry Center; and Visiting Assistant Professor, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy, Kelley School of Business, Indiana University. She has published on such topics as knowledge management, innovation, entrepreneurship, high-tech industries, and economic development, and is coauthor of Social Capital and Business Development in High-Technology Clusters (Springer, forthcoming, 2008).
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication04/11/2008
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleInternational Studies in Entrepreneurship
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 21
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note20 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1370 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byNeslihan Aydogan
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2009 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.