All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.15
- £11.30Trending at £12.33
- £6.49Trending at £6.94
- £9.60Trending at £13.18
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £11.32Trending at £12.44
- £6.41Trending at £6.94
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an ongoing forum for the presentation of research on the interactions among public policy, the innovation process, and the economy. In this title, papers include a consideration of the complex set of innovation policy challenges that arise in managing publicly funded research.
- Author BiographyJosh Lerner is the Jacob H. Schiff Professor of Investment Banking at Harvard Business School, with a joint appointment in the Finance and the Entrepreneurial Management Units, and a research associate and codirector of the Productivity, Innovation, and Entrepreneurship Program at the NBER. Scott Stern is the School of Management Distinguished Professor of Technological Innovation, Entrepreneurship, and Strategic Management at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology Sloan School of Management and a research associate and director of the Innovation Policy Working Group at the NBER.
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication08/03/2013
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleNational Bureau of Economic Research Innovation Policy and the Economy
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byJosh A. Lerner,Scott Stern
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.