Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.98
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £9.88Trending at £11.14
- £11.32Trending at £12.33
- £12.89Trending at £16.62
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.30Trending at £13.24
About this product
- DescriptionInnovation is a key factor not just in the Research and Design process, but in policy, institutions, and society. This research handbook is unique in examining research findings and new theoretical models relating to innovation at a number of analytic levels: projects, organizations, industrial sectors, and society.
- Author BiographyJerald Hage is Director of the Center of Innovation in the Department of Sociology at the University of Maryland. Marius Meeus is Professor of Innovation and Organization at the University of Utrecht.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication14/05/2009
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Notetables and figures
- Weight981 g
- Width172 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edited byJerald Hage,Marius Meeus
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.