CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.21
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £9.75
- £14.99Trending at £17.00
- £14.87Trending at £16.69
- £8.44Trending at £9.57
- £4.51Trending at £5.02
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first comprehensive view of innovation system development in small catching-up economies. The authors describe the limitations as well as the advantages, and outline a set of normative guidelines for enhancing innovation system development.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication13/12/2011
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleInnovation, Technology, and Knowledge Management
- Series Part/Volume Number15
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note26 black & white illustrations, 10 black & white tables, biography
- Weight774 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byElias Carayannis,Elias G. Carayannis,Tonu Roolaht,Urmas Varblane
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.