Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.42Trending at £13.02
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
- £6.50Trending at £8.00
About this product
- DescriptionSynthesizes and unifies the various methodological approaches for the industry-specific analysis of fast changing competitive positions driven by relentless innovation. This book provides the behavioural foundations for what is driving globalization, of interest to academic economists, legal experts, management consultants and practitioners alike.
- Author BiographyHans-Werner Gottinger is at Kwansei Gakuin University, Sanda-Kobe, Japan.
- Author(s)Hans-Werner Gottinger
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/03/2006
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in Global Competition
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 29
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note9 black & white illustrations, 16 black & white tables, 9 black & white line drawings
- Weight589 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.