Consider these sponsored items
- £3.35Was:£16.99Free postage
- £4.50Was:£16.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDeals with 'what, when and why'; with policies and decisions; opportunities and risks, structures and strategies; staffing, compensation and rewards. This book is suitable for managers in all types of business, lecturers and students of management and business studies.
- Author BiographyBorn in Vienna in 1909, Peter F. Drucker was educated in Austria and England. From 1929 he was a newspaper correspondent abroad and an economist for an international bank in London. Since 1937 he has been in the United States, first as an economist for a group of British banks and insurance companies, and later as a management consultant to several of the countrys largest companies, as well as leading companies abroad. Drucker has since had a distinguished career as a teacher, first as Professor of Politics and Philosophy at Bennington College, then for more than twenty years as Professor of Management at the Graduate Business School of New York University. Since 1971 he has been Clarke Professor of Social Science at Claremont Graduate School in California. In addition to his management books, Peter Drucker is also renowned for his prophetic books analysing politics, economics and society. These books span fifty years of modern history beginning with The End of Economic Man (1939) and including The Practice of Management; Innovation and Entrepreneurship; Managing in the Next Society; Management Challenges in the 21st Century; The Effective Executive and The Essential Drucker.
- Author(s)Peter F. Drucker
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication17/05/1999
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleDrucker series
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Out-of-print date03/08/2007
- Weight383 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementNew ed of 2 Revised ed
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.02Trending at £23.26
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £40.35Trending at £41.07
- £42.67Trending at £47.49
- £37.00Trending at £40.48
- £30.21Trending at £31.28
- £16.40Trending at £19.40
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.