All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.95Trending at £44.99
- £41.41Trending at £44.64
- £12.27Trending at £15.20
- £8.24Trending at £10.00
- £16.20Trending at £18.99
- £56.77Trending at £60.86
- £38.54Trending at £48.05
About this product
- DescriptionDeveloped for courses at both undergraduate and postgraduate level Innovation and Entrepreneurship is an accessible introductory text written primarily for students of business and management studies. The book is also suitable for engineering students studying courses in business and management.
- Author BiographyJohn Bessant is Professor and Chair in Innovation Management at Tanaka Business School, Imperial College, London. He also holds a Fellowship of the Advanced Institute for Management Research. Joe Tidd is Professor of Technology and Innovation Management and Director of Studies at SPRU (Science and Technology Policy Research) University of Sussex. Joe Tidd and John Bessant are also authors of Managing Innovation: Integrating Technological, Market and Organizational Change, published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
- Author(s)Joe Tidd,John Bessant
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication20/04/2007
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Out-of-print date05/04/2011
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight990 g
- Width191 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.