CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.67
- £19.99Trending at £22.65
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £30.79Trending at £34.35
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
- £15.72Trending at £22.83
About this product
- DescriptionExplores both the theoretical and practical aspects of entrepreneurship in the biotechnology industry, focusing on the innovation processes underpinning success for biotechnology firms. This book is useful for researchers, academics and students as well as practitioners involved with innovation and entrepreneurship in the field of biotechnology.
- Author BiographyDamian Hine, Senior Lecturer, University of Queensland and John Kapeleris, Deputy CEO, Australian Institute for Commercialisation, Brisbane, Australia
- Author(s)Damian Hine,John Kapeleris
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2007
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.