All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.18Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis book demonstrates that such a spectacular example of catch-up goes beyond simply copying new technologies; it entails creative adaptation and innovation, and introduces a new growth trajectory in which consistent investments in research and science play a key role.
- Author BiographyEdited by Elisa Giuliani, University of Pisa, Italy and SPRU, University of Sussex, UK, Andrea Morrison, Utrecht University, the Netherlands and KITeS-Bocconi University, Italy and Roberta Rabellotti, Universita degli Studi di Pavia, Italy
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication31/01/2013
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
- Edited byAndrea Morrison,Elisa Giuliani,Roberta Rabellotti
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.