CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Transport
Save on Transport
- £15.49Trending at £25.45
- £8.20Trending at £9.55
- £23.89Trending at £35.00
- £14.41Trending at £18.20
- £12.33Trending at £15.43
- £10.82Trending at £13.83
- £16.88Trending at £18.49
About this product
- DescriptionInnovation in aeronautics explores both a range of innovative ideas in this important industry and how the process of innovation itself can be effectively managed.
- Author BiographyTrevor Young is Senior Lecturer in Aeronautical Engineering at the University of Limerick, Ireland. Mike Hirst is a Senior Associate with Airport Planning and Development Ltd, Leeds, UK. He is a chartered engineer and aviation systems specialist with some 40 years' experience in civil aviation, including flight testing, air traffic control and systems, airport design, and operations training, education and research.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication22/06/2012
- GenreTransport Technology
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Weight760 g
- Edited byMike Hirst,Trevor Young
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.