All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLeading scholars offer a range of perspectives on the roles played by innovation in the evolution of human culture.
- Author BiographyStephen J. Shennan is Professor of Theoretical Archaeology and Director of the Institute of Archaeology at University College London.
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication23/10/2009
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleVienna Series in Theoretical Biology
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Note45 b&w illus., 3 tables
- Weight590 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byMichael J. O'Brien,Stephen J. Shennan
- Interest AgeFrom 18 years
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £22.56
- £9.83Trending at £13.40
- £23.28Trending at £24.29
- £24.81Trending at £27.61
- £40.35Trending at £41.36
- £19.77Trending at £20.04
- £30.00Trending at £43.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.