CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £19.59Trending at £26.35
- £14.90Trending at £17.00
- £9.24Trending at £9.53
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
- £5.28Trending at £5.68
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume brings together international experts in economics, sociology and natural resource management to examine the links among property rights, collective action and technological change for a variety of technologies across a range of community contexts in the developing world.
- Author BiographyRuth Meinzen-Dick is a senior research fellow at the International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI). Anna Knox is assistant coordinator of the Participatory Research and Gender Analysis Program of the Centro Internacional de Agricultura Tropical (CIAT). Frank Place is an economist at the International Centre for Research in Agroforestry (ICRAF). Brent Swallow is principal economist and program leader for Natural Resource Problems, Priorities and Policies at ICRAF.
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2002
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note8 line drawings
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byAnna Knox,Brent Swallow,Frank Place,Ruth Meinzen-Dick
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.