Innovations in Classification, Data Science, and Information Systems: Proceedings of the 27th Annual Conference of the Gesellschaft fur Klassifikation e.V., Brandenburg University of Technology, Cottbus, March 12-14, 2003 by Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG (Paperback, 2004)
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £25.97Trending at £27.78
- £82.97Trending at £89.80
- £24.23Trending at £25.19
- £23.65Trending at £26.30
- £22.21Trending at £24.48
- £14.56Trending at £23.17
- £16.56Trending at £20.36
About this product
- DescriptionThe volume presents innovations in data analysis and classification and gives an overview of the state of the art in these scientific fields and applications. Areas that receive considerable attention in the book are discrimination and clustering, data analysis and statistics, as well as applications in marketing, finance, and medicine.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication19/11/2004
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleStudies in Classification, Data Analysis, and Knowledge Organization
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note111 Tables, black and white; 143 Illustrations, black and white; XII, 616 p. 143 illus.
- Weight1920 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Edited byDaniel Baier,Klaus-Dieter Wernecke
- Edition Statement2005 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.