All listings for this product
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £29.42Trending at £29.87
- £15.72Trending at £16.09
- £4.99Trending at £7.10
- £6.79Trending at £8.75
- £13.57Trending at £14.62
- £36.98Trending at £37.70
- £29.13Trending at £33.11
About this product
- DescriptionThe plethora of innovations in defence support systems cannot be covered in a single publication, so this volume presents a sample of current research including the optimisation of convoy movement and machine vision algorithms for in-flight UAV refueling.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication12/07/2010
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleStudies in Computational Intelligence
- Series Part/Volume Number304
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note78 Illustrations, black and white; 200 p. 78 illus.
- Weight524 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byAnthony Finn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.