CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £9.09Trending at £11.04
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionInnovations in HIV Prevention Research and Practice through Community Engagement
- Author BiographyScott D. Rhodes, PhD, MPH, CHES, is a public health scientist, whose research focuses on the integration of community development and health promotion and disease prevention interventions in both rural and urban communities. Specifically, his research explores sexual health; HIV and sexually transmitted disease (STD) prevention; and health disparities among vulnerable communities. Dr. Rhodes has experience working with Latino communities; urban African American adolescents; persons living with HIV and AIDS; men of color; self-identified gay and bisexual men; and men who have sex with men (MSM). Dr. Rhodes has extensive experience in community-based participatory research (CBPR); the design, implementation, and evaluation of HIV prevention interventions, community capacity development, and environmental and policy change; the application of behavioral theory; photovoice as a methodology of participatory action research (PAR); lay health advisor approaches; the exploration of sociocultural determinants of health; and internet research, including data collection, intervention delivery, and evaluation.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication15/07/2014
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note10 black & white illustrations, 17 black & white tables, biography
- Weight584 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byRobert L. Aronson,Scott D. Rhodes
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.