All listings for this product
Best-selling in Personal Development
Save on Personal Development
- £0.99Trending at £1.01
- £5.41Trending at £5.70
- £5.78Trending at £7.98
- £4.97Trending at £5.06
- £7.23Trending at £8.98
- £10.03Trending at £12.37
- £17.92Trending at £19.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis latest title in the series from the conference Organizational Behaviour in Health Care compiles examples of innovations within healthcare settings to provide valuable examples of what can be achieved through organizational change. It also considers cases where innovations were hindered, examining where theories and practices are falling short.
- Author BiographyORVILL ADAMS Director of Orvill Adams & Associates, Canada PAULINE BARNETT Senior Lecturer, Department of Public Health and General Practice, Christchurch School of Medicine and Health Sciences, University of Otago, New Zealand ALLAN BEST Senior Scientist, Centre for Clinical Epidemiology and Evaluation, Vancouver Coastal Health Research Institute, and Clinical Professor, Health Care and Epidemiology, University of British Columbia, Canada JUDY BIRDSELL Principal Consultant and President of On Management Ltd, Canada RICHARD BOLDEN Research Fellow, Centre for Leadership Studies, University of Exeter, UK COSTANZA CEDA Lecturer and Researcher in Public Administration and Health Care, CERGAS, University of Bocconi's Research Centre on Healthcare Management, Italy SARA CHRISTIAN Research Associate, Nursing Research Unit, Kings College London, UK PAMELA I. CLARK Senior Research Scientist, Battelle Centres for Public Health Research & Evaluation, USA JACKIE CUMMING Director of the Health Services Research Centre/Te Hikuwai Rangahau Hauora, School of Government, Victoria University, New Zealand HUW DAVIES Professor of Health Care Policy and Management, University of St Andrews, UK JEAN-LOUIS DENIS Full Professor, Department of Health Administration, and Researcher, Groupe de recherche interdisciplinaire en sante (GRIS), Faculty of Medicine, Universite de Montreal, Canada BERNARD DOWLING Research Fellow, National Primary Care Research and Development Centre, University of Manchester, UK GUELIN GEDIK Department of Human Resources for Health, World Health Organization Headquarters, Geneva, Switzerland LIANE SOBERMAN GINSBURG Assistant Professor, School of Health Policy and Management, York University in Toronto, Canada JONATHAN GOSLING Director of the Centre for Leadership Studies, University of Exeter, UK GAIL GREIG Doctoral Candidate, Centre for Public Policy and Management (CPPM), University of St Andrews, UK JEREMY GRIMSHAW Director, Clinical Epidemiology Programme, Ottawa Health Research Institute and Director of the Centre for Best Practice, Institute of Population Health, University of Ottawa, Canada SARAH HAYWARD Chief Executive Officer, SEARCH, Canada BOB HININGS Professor Emeritus, Department of Strategic Management and Organization, Faculty of Business, University of Alberta, Canada BEV HOLMES PhD Candidate, School of Communication, Simon Fraser University, Canada TIMOTHY R. HUERTA Postdoctoral Fellow, Centre for Clinical Epidemiology and Evaluation, Vancouver Coastal Health Research Institute, Canada PAULA HYDE Senior Lecturer in Leadership and Experiential Learning, Manchester Business School, University of Manchester, UK DIANE KELLY Assistant Director, Postgraduate Medical Education (Continuing Professional Development), NHS Education for Scotland, UK LISE LAMOTHE Associate Professor, Health Administration Department, Faculty of Medicine, University of Montreal, Canada JENNIFER LANDAU Senior
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication27/04/2006
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleOrganizational Behaviour in Health Care
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteXXXVII, 301 p.
- Weight555 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byAlexandra Harrison,Ann L. Casebeer,Annabelle L. Mark
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.