All listings for this product
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £6.67Trending at £7.00
- £16.70Trending at £21.01
- £15.72Trending at £17.47
- £26.62Trending at £27.37
- £7.73Trending at £10.68
- £17.29Trending at £27.98
- £23.56Trending at £25.87
About this product
- DescriptionThe 22 applications described in this volume range from support for existing economic infrastructures such as monitoring foreign exchange transactions, assisting in recruiting industrial personnel, or screening news stories, to the creation of tomorrow's infrastructure elements such as software validation or planning for tunnel construction.
- Author BiographyReid Smith is Director of the Schlumberger Laboratory for Computer Science.
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication15/05/1991
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleAaai Press Copublications
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Note135
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Volume editorAlain Rappaport,Reid Smith
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.