All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £24.97Trending at £27.59
- £4.34Trending at £4.44
- £23.93Trending at £24.42
- £8.01Trending at £12.13
- £9.09Trending at £9.24
- £5.94Trending at £6.68
About this product
- DescriptionThe editors have brought together academics, researchers and practitioners, to reflect with them - both positively and critically - on a broad range of contemporary educational developments, thus providing a sound analysis to shape future arrangements for quality professional education and training for care professionals.
- Author BiographyRachel Pierce was previously the Assistant Director Education and Training at the Central Council for Education and Training in Social Work (CCETSW). Jenny Weinstein was acting Head of the London and South East Region of CCETSW before moving into the voluntary sector.
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication01/12/1999
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight371 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byJenny Weinstein,Rachel M. Pierce
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.