CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.12
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £14.15Trending at £22.06
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £27.75Trending at £47.99
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
About this product
- DescriptionThis book discusses feasibility of increasingly efficient energy use and supply from renewable sources, for researchers/advanced students.
- Author BiographyRobert G. Watts is a Professor of Mechanical Engineering at Tulane University in Louisiana. His current research interests are in climate modeling, the socio-economic and political aspects of energy policy, and the physics of sea ice. His publications on these and other topics have appeared in Climatic Change, the Journal of Geophysical Research and Nature as well as the mechanical engineering literature. Professor Watts is the author of Keep Your Eye on the Ball: Curveballs, Knuckleballs, and Fallacies of Baseball (with A. Terry Bahill, 1991, 2000) and is editor of Engineering Response to Global Climate Change (1997). He is a member of the American Society of Mechanical Engineers, and has been an ASME Distinguished Lecturer. Recently, he gave the prestigious George Hawkins Memorial Lecture at Purdue University.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication11/07/2002
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note105 b/w illus. 36 tables
- Weight940 g
- Width177 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byRobert G. Watts
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.