Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.39
- £9.44Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £4.79Trending at £5.19
- £15.55Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £10.95Trending at £13.67
About this product
- DescriptionCertain conditions need to exist for governmental innovation to be possible. This work explores these situations, using case studies in local government to discuss in detail innovative programmes in risk management, zoning, stormwater management, public safety, housing and governmental format.
- Author BiographyDOUGLAS J. WATSON is City Manager of Auburn, Alabama, and Visiting Associate Professor at Auburn University. Dr. Watson has been active in local government, and is the author of Politics of Redistributing Urban Aid (Praeger, 1994) and The New Civil War: Government Competition for Economic Development (Praeger, 1995). He continues to be active in researching and writing in the area.
- Author(s)Douglas J. Watson
- Date of Publication30/01/1997
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight344 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.