CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.55
- £13.11Trending at £19.97
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £19.90
- £18.34Trending at £23.89
- £7.00Trending at £8.49
- £14.89Trending at £17.25
About this product
- DescriptionInnovative jacquard textile design using digital technologies is a unique guide to the fundamental design principles, techniques and applications resulting from this important progression.
- Author BiographyDr Frankie Ng is Associate Professor at the Institute of Textiles and Clothing of The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, China. A respected specialist in the field, Dr Ng has published widely in this area and also holds design and technology patents and awards. Professor Jiu Zhou is Chair Professor of Textile Design and Head of the Textile Department at the College of Materials and Textiles, Zhejiang Sci-Tech University, China. He has more than 20 years of academic research experience in the field of textile design and has published over 50 papers and patents related to textile design.
- Author(s)Frankie Ng,Jiu Zhou
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication26/02/2013
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Series TitleWoodhead Publishing Series in Textiles
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Weight670 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.