CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £3.78Trending at £6.99
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £23.56Trending at £40.09
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
- £8.63Trending at £16.99
About this product
- DescriptionOpportunities for developing innovative approaches in teaching and learning geography have been rapidly increasing in recent years. This is in part because of the spread of new technologies that allow access to geographic information and geographic geo-media resources. These new tools offer broad access to information and open data sources.
- Author BiographyRafael de Miguel Gonzalez received his PhD in Urban Studies and Planning from the Institut d'Urbanisme de Paris, University of Paris, and is Associate Professor of Geographical Education and Teacher Training at the University of Zaragoza's Faculty of Education, where he is Vice-Dean for International Relations. He is a member of the Spanish Geographers Association and the Royal Geographic Society of Spain, where he is co-manager of the RSG-digital-earth accredited Centre of Excellence. He is also a Fellow of the Royal Academy of San Luis. Karl Donert is a consultant and education specialist. He is currently the Director of the European Centre of Excellence, digital-earth.eu, based at Paris Lodron University Salzburg, Austria. He is a UK National Teaching Fellow and an elected member of Academia Europaea. He was coordinator of the HERODOT Network for Geography in higher education and is President of EUROGEO (the European Association of Geographers). He is a member of the Council of Europe Education Group, an expert for the European Commission in Brussels and former Honorary Vice President of the Geographical Association.
- PublisherCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Date of Publication18/02/2014
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNewcastle upon Tyne
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Width148 mm
- Height212 mm
- Edited byKarl Donert,Rafael de Miguel Gonzalez
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
- Edition StatementUnabridged edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.