CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.78Trending at £17.00
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.56
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
About this product
- DescriptionThis book focuses on business firms as catalysts and agents of social and economic change, and explores the argument that sustainable development is the perfect opportunity for businesses to strengthen the evolving notion of corporate social responsibility, while achieving long-term growth through innovation, research and development.
- Author BiographyMaja Levi Jaksic, is a full professor at the University of Belgrade, Faculty of Organizational Sciences (UBFOS) and head of the Department for Technology, Innovation and Development Management. She has been a visiting lecturer at the Faculty of Management and Information Systems in Cardiff, UK; the University of Macedonia, Thessaloniki, Greece; Chuo University in Tokyo, Japan; Grenoble Graduate School of Business, Grenoble, France; and Middlesex University, UK. She has published more than 20 books and monographs, about 80 articles in journals and more than 90 papers in proceedings of domestic and international scientific conferences. Slaana Barjaktarovic Rakocevic, is an associate professor at the University of Belgrade, Faculty of Organizational Sciences at the Department of Financial Management. She is a member of the Financial Management Association (FMA), CEEMAN: (International Management Development Association) Alumni and the Serbian Association of Managers. She has authored several books as well as numerous scientific and research papers in the field of financial institutions, bank management, investment banking, financial markets, and financial analyses. Milan Martic, is a full professor at the University of Belgrade, Faculty of Organizational Sciences at the Department of Operations Research and Statistics. He was a visiting lecturer at the University of Maribor, Slovenia, and Nitra University, Slovakia. He is the author of several books as well as numerous scientific and research papers in the field of management science and quantitative models and methods in management.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication25/07/2014
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight765 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byMaja Levi Jaksic,Milan Martic,Sladana Barjaktarovic Rakocevic
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.