Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £30.79Trending at £34.07
- £21.79Trending at £22.10
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
About this product
- DescriptionThe first part of this book explores the future of technical services through surveys, research essays, and insightful opinion pieces. The second part focuses on redesign and reorganization efforts through a number of fascinating case studies. The majority of these case studies come from academic library technical services departments.
- Author BiographyBRADFORD LEE EDEN is Associate University Librarian for Technical Services and Scholarly Communication at the University of California, Santa Barbara.
- Author(s)Bradford Lee Eden
- Date of Publication30/04/2004
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationEnglewood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLibraries Unlimited Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight839 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine32 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.