CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £36.77Trending at £68.30
- £16.78Trending at £22.84
- £37.19Trending at £44.34
- £13.77Trending at £14.88
- £27.56Trending at £29.91
- £22.60Trending at £35.11
- £17.42Trending at £20.29
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first book on the use of inorganic membranes for fuel and energy applications. It documents the recent progress in membrane science, especially in advanced materials and novel reaction and separation concepts.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note2 Illustrations, color; 162 Illustrations, black and white; XIV, 320 p. 164 illus., 2 illus. in color.
- Weight728 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byArun C. Bose
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.