Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £22.53Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.50
- £17.29Trending at £28.09
- £23.56Trending at £40.05
- £11.91Trending at £20.02
- £15.17Trending at £24.02
- £17.28Trending at £22.35
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the implementation of soft matter design principles for inorganic thin film nanoarchitectures. It presents novel and unique methods of employing soft matter self-assembly for photonic and optoelectronic.
- Author(s)Stefan Guldin
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication12/07/2013
- GenreOther Specific Technologies
- Series TitleSpringer Theses
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Notebiography
- Weight291 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2013 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.