Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £30.00Trending at £37.22
- £12.50Trending at £13.82
- £24.67Trending at £25.21
- £11.79Trending at £14.78
- £9.69Trending at £9.90
- £4.95Trending at £8.77
- £9.40Trending at £12.91
About this product
- DescriptionWhat should historians do with the words of the dead? This work reformulates the historiography of heresy and the inquisition by focusing on depositions taken from the Cathars, a religious sect that opposed the Catholic church and took root in southern France during the twelfth century.
- Author BiographyJohn H. Arnold is Lecturer in History at the University of East Anglia.
- Author(s)John H. Arnold
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication27/07/2001
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleThe Middle Ages Series
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight631 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byJohn H. Arnold
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.