Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.09
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £14.94Trending at £18.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.65
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £25.99Trending at £28.47
About this product
- DescriptionReveals how those seeking personal change in an intense community setting is susceptible to the lure of group influence. This book focuses on the author's analysis of one community in southern California, The Center for Feeling Therapy, which opened in 1971 as an offshoot of Arthur Janov's Primal Scream approach.
- Author BiographyMarybeth F. Ayella teaches sociology at St. Joseph's University.
- Author(s)Marybeth F Ayella
- PublisherTemple University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication06/04/1998
- GenreAlternative Belief Systems
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTemple University Press,U.S.
- Weight367 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.