All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £22.53Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.50
- £17.29Trending at £28.09
- £23.56Trending at £40.05
- £11.91Trending at £20.02
- £15.17Trending at £24.02
- £17.28Trending at £22.35
About this product
- DescriptionFirst published in 2005, this text introduces students and research workers to insect herbivore-host dynamics using the interaction between aphids and trees.
- Author BiographyA. F. G.Dixon is an Emeritus Professor in the School of Biological Sciences at the University of East Anglia. He has written over 200 papers on aphids and their natural enemies in scientific journals, and has written or edited 10 books. In 1992, he was awarded the Gregor Mendel Gold Medal by the Czech Academy of Science, in 2000 a medal of honour by Akademia Podlaska, Poland, and in 2001 became Laureate of the University of South Bohemia, Czech Republic.
- Author(s)A. F. G. Dixon
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication26/05/2011
- GenreLife Sciences: Zoology
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note91 b/w illus. 13 tables
- Weight310 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.