Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.15
- £16.49Trending at £16.74
- £8.99Trending at £11.17
- £31.22Trending at £32.33
- £16.56Trending at £24.93
- £20.99Trending at £24.92
- £22.98Trending at £24.11
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/10/2012
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight635 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byAlcinda C. Lewis,Daniel R. Papaj
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1993
- Table Of ContentsContributors; Preface; D.R. Papaj, Alcinda C. Lewis. Aversion learning and feeding; E.A. Bernays. Ethological and comparative perspectives on honey bee learning; J.L. Gould. Learning of host-finding cues by hymenopterous parasitoids; T.C.J. Turlings, F.L. Wackers, L.E.M. Vet, W.J. Lewis, J.H. Tumlinson. Functional organization of appetitive learning and memory in a generalist pollinator, the honey bee; R. Menzel, U. Greggers, M. Hammer. Merging mechanism and adaptation: an ethological approach to learning and generalization; B.H. Smith. Motivation, learning and motivated learning; M. Mangel. Choosing hosts and mates: the value of learning; B.D. Roitberg, M.L. Reid, Chao Li. Learning and behavioral ecology: incomplete information and environmental predictability; D. Stephens. Learning and the evolution of resources: pollinators and flower morphology; A.C. Lewis. Automatic behavior and the evolution of instinct: lessons from learning in parasitoids; D.R. Papaj. Comparative and experimental approaches to understanding insect learning; J.A. Rosenheim. Application of learning to pest management; R.J. Prokopy, W.J. Lewis. Cognition in bees: from stimulus reception to behavioral change; R. Dukas, L.A. Real. Afterword: Learning, adaptation and the lessons of O; D.R. Papaj. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.