Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £5.29Trending at £5.44
- £4.79Trending at £5.29
- £43.54Trending at £60.15
- £33.73Trending at £57.76
- £20.99Trending at £22.56
- £3.99Trending at £5.83
- £40.89Trending at £45.85
About this product
- DescriptionThis guide offers a basic survey of classification, anatomy and life-cycles and the key is cross-referenced to the text to enable the reader to place any insect into its correct group. The insects are arranged scientifically, covering all orders found in Europe and all major families.
- Author BiographyMichael Chinery is the UK's leading writer on insects. He has published more than 100 books on the subject, including many books for children. His most recent book is Garden Pests of Britain and Europe (A&C Black).
- Author(s)Michael Chinery
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/09/2012
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content Noteillustration
- Weight429 g
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.