All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive reference work describes and illustrates some 200 types of inshore craft that once fished and traded, under oar and sail, around the coasts of the British Isles.
- Author BiographyBASIL GREENHILL was Director of the National Maritime Museum and one of the world's best known maritime historians; much of his research and writing was connected with coastal craft. He died in 2003. JULIAN MANNERING, editorial director at Seaforth Publishing, has had a lifetime's experience researching, restoring and sailing traditional boats.
- Author(s)Basil Greenhill,Julian Mannering
- PublisherPen & Sword Books Ltd
- Date of Publication18/03/2013
- Place of PublicationBarnsley
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSeaforth Publishing
- Content NoteMore than 400 line drawings and b/w photographs
- Weight839 g
- Width245 mm
- Height289 mm
- Spine15 mm
Most relevant reviews
- ukalb_ni6y3w15 Jun, 2016by
Very interesting book for people who likes traditional boats
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £7.01
- £12.88Trending at £16.24
- £14.56Trending at £16.25
- £9.97Trending at £10.40
- £8.24Trending at £10.80
- £61.04Trending at £84.25
- £8.95Trending at £16.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.