All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.36Trending at £4.51
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £2.70Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.34
- £9.81Trending at £12.44
- £7.48Trending at £8.16
About this product
- DescriptionShows how your company, no matter what its size, can discover a hidden potential and use it as a catalyst for growth. This book includes a Growth Discovery Process, which enables you to focus your goals and place yourself on the road to growth.
- Author BiographyRobert H. Bloom is a successful entrepreneur and long-time U.S. CEO of advertising giant Publicis Worldwide. He has been responsible for countless standout marketing campaigns and has created growth strategies for companies and brands that have become global household names. Dave Conti is a writer and editor specializing in business and self-help topics. He is coauthor with Stephan H. Baum of What Made Jack Welch Jack Welch: How Ordinary People Become Extraordinary Leaders.
- Author(s)Dave Conti,Robert H. Bloom
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/10/2007
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleBusiness Books
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight508 g
- Width157 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.