All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £35.14
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.84
- £4.99Trending at £6.18
- £18.99Trending at £34.13
About this product
- DescriptionInside Cyber Warfare provides fascinating and disturbing details on how nations, groups, and individuals throughout the world use the Internet as an attack platform to gain military, political, and economic advantages over their adversaries.
- Author BiographyJeffrey Carr (Principal, GreyLogic) is a cyber intelligence expert, columnist for Symantec's Security Focus, and author who specializes in the investigation of cyber attacks against governments and infrastructures by State and Non-State hackers. Mr. Carr is the Principal Investigator for Project Grey Goose, an Open Source intelligence investigation into the Russian cyber attacks on Georgia in August, 2008. The Grey Goose Phase I and Phase II reports have been widely read and well-received throughout the Intelligence, Defense, and Law Enforcement agencies of Western governments. His work has been quoted in The New York Times, The Washington Post, The Guardian, BusinessWeek, Parameters, and Wired.
- Author(s)Jeffrey Carr
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication13/01/2012
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight666 g
- Width150 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.