All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGeorge Kassimeris explores the complexity of the motivations and emotions of those who have led Greece's network of modern terrorist groups and urban guerrillas.
- Author BiographyGeorge Kassimeris is Reader in Terrorism Studies at Wolverhampton University and is the author/editor of six books including The Barbarization of Warfare and Playing Politics with Terrorism: A User's Guide, both available from Hurst.
- Author(s)George Kassimeris
- PublisherC Hurst & Co Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication30/09/2013
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintC Hurst & Co Publishers Ltd
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.06Trending at £7.33
- £13.09Trending at £17.04
- £11.02Trending at £11.23
- £11.00Trending at £12.04
- £3.59Trending at £3.76
- £7.45Trending at £11.94
- £3.59Trending at £6.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.