All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £40.00Trending at £48.67
- £15.44Trending at £20.02
- £13.64Trending at £15.95
- £11.15Trending at £14.98
- £7.99Trending at £9.48
- £13.52Trending at £20.10
- £13.99Trending at £20.05
About this product
- DescriptionThe marketing information available to us doubles every five years. Increasingly, not only will marketing organizations have more access to data, but a lot of this information will be its own internal data, rather than information being supplied by an external market research agency.
- Author BiographyDR DAVID SMITH is Chairman of DVL Smith Ltd, a business research agency, part of the Incepta Group plc, and also a Visiting Professor at the University of Hertfordshire Business School. He is a Fellow and Vice President of the Market Research Society, and a former Chairman of the Society. He is a silver medal holder of the Market Research Society, and has received Best Paper Awards for papers presented at Market Research Society, ESOMAR and also Business and Industrial Group conferences. He is a graduate member of the British Psychological Society and a member of the Chartered Institute of Marketing and the Institute of Management Consultants. He holds a doctorate in organisational psychology from Birkbeck College, University of London. JONATHAN FLETCHER is a Director of DVL Smith Ltd. He holds a research degree in philosophy from the University of Cambridge. Prior to joining DVL Smith Ltd he worked in the Bank of England. He has given papers at various ESOMAR and Market Research Society conferences, in addition to contributing chapters on market research methodology to various books. With the Managing Director of DVL Smith Ltd, Andy Dexter, he won the Best Methodological Paper Award at the 1999 ESOMAR Congress.
- Author(s)D. V. L. Smith,J. H. Fletcher
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication16/01/2001
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight564 g
- Width165 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.