Inside Intranets and Extranets: Knowledge Management and the Struggle for Power by James Callaghan (Hardback, 2002)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £125.67Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £2.59Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by bookbarn-international
- Est. delivery by 3 Dec
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £39.98Trending at £43.30
- £39.97Trending at £51.28
- £32.27Trending at £39.85
- £8.69Trending at £11.68
- £10.70Trending at £14.94
- £8.39Trending at £8.67
- £66.36Trending at £79.59
About this product
- DescriptionThe development of corporate intranets and the use of internet technology is fuelling significant changes in corporate infrastructure and is heralding radical changes in the way organizations operate. This book provides an insight into the use of intranets and extranets.
- Author BiographyJAMES CALLAGHAN has held Senior Consulting roles at IBM and BT. He completed a Ph.D. in the area of the current book at the Judge Institute of Management Studies, University of Cambridge.
- Author(s)James Callaghan
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication10/05/2002
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight455 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.