CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.67Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £6.07Trending at £6.24
- £8.91Trending at £9.94
- £11.41Trending at £14.18
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
About this product
- DescriptionIsrael's foremost scholar of the Yom Kippur War, Dani Asher, and an eminent group of experts provide the definitive history of this key conflict. Together, they offer fresh insight into the prewar debate that raged between the Israeli Northern Command and intelligence officers who believed that Syria would not instigate conflict.
- Author BiographyBrigadier General Dani Asher, IDF (Ret.) is the author of many books, including The Egyptian Strategy for the Yom Kippur War: An Analysis.
- PublisherThe University Press of Kentucky
- Date of Publication08/02/2016
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleForeign Military Studies
- Place of PublicationLexington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University Press of Kentucky
- Content Note10 black & white photographs, 20 maps, 5 figures
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byDani Asher
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.