All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBestselling author Michael Backman here draws upon a wealth of new examples, case studies and anecdotes to provide crucial insights into Asian business themes. This will provide a valuable guide for anybody whose business takes them into Asia and will enable readers to get to grips with Asian business and understand how Asia really works.
- Author BiographyMICHAEL BACKMAN is an author, business analyst and columnist who specializes in Asian corporate practice. He has a reputation for hard-hitting, independent and highly detailed Asian business analysis. Singapore's Prime Minister cited him in his 1998 National Day Address as an expert on overseas Chinese and he has been described in the Australian Financial Review as the brilliant writer on regional business strategies . He is the author of the international bestseller, Asian Eclipse: Exposing the Dark Side of Business in Asia that was named by The Economist as one of the sixteen finest general non-fiction books published for the year. He writes a regular Asian business column for the The Age newspaper in Melbourne, and has authored numerous articles for The Times of London, International Herald Tribune, Asian Wall Street Journal and Far Eastern Economic Review. He has lived and worked in Asia.
- Author(s)Michael Backman
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication16/06/2005
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteIX, 259 p.
- Weight540 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edition Statement2005 ed.
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £45.12Trending at £47.49
- £12.12Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.